The next couple of weeks I will tell you more about some luxury samples I got at Rituals. These are all samples from the ‘ritual of namaste’ collection. I will start with telling you a bit more about the Velvety Smooth Cleansing Foam.
This is what I could read on the Rituals website:
‘Your soulful skincare ritual starts with this soft, mild and soap-free cleansing foam. This luxurious facial cleanser not only removes impurities, but also protects against harmful external influences, and is enriched with sacred lotus, an Indian symbol of purity, beauty and wisdom known for its moisturizing properties. Refreshes, moisturizes, and prepares the skin for the next step in your skincare routine.’
- Very rich foam which leaves my skin fresh, clean and ever so soft!
- It’s soap-free so it doesn’t dehydrate the skin.
- The foam has got a lovely, subtle smell.
- My skin feels hydrated after using this foam.
- Great price (12,50 EUR for a 125 ml tube).
- Very economic in use.
- This cleansing foam doesn’t remove waterproof mascara.
Even though it didn’t remove my waterproof mascara, I really liked using this cleansing foam and I could definitely recommend buying it!