Last year I bought the magazine ‘Goed Gevoel’. They often do promotions on beauty products andthat time I bought the magazine because it came with the Ritual of Karma Sun Protection Milky Spray. I have been using this spray recently whilst on holiday and here are my thoughts!
This is what I could read on the Rituals website (translated from Dutch):
‘Enjoy the sun without worries with this milky spray with SPF 30 from The Ritual of Karma. The formula does not stick, is easy to apply and is quickly absorbed. It protects your skin against premature aging by UVA and UVB radiation, and gives you a radiant complexion. The waterproof spray contains advanced sun protection with a powerful natural antioxidant complex of organic white tea, natural vitamin E and ginkgo biloba.’
– I just love the smell of this product! It doesn’t have the distinctive smell of sun protection products, but it smells fresh and flowery. You won’t mind slapping it on several times a day thanks to this lovely and subtle smell!
– The spray is waterproof, but make sure to apply after going swimming.
– The product also hydrates my skin.
– I used this spray when on holiday and I didn’t get sunburnt (ok, it was only April, but even in April I get sunburnt easily!).
– The price was definitely fine since it came in a promotion package with the magazine. The normal price is 18,50 EUR for a 200 ml bottle.
– The first time I used the spray I sprayed directly onto my skin, but I wouldn’t recommend this as it doesn’t come out of the bottle evenly. Spray it on your hand and then rub it into your skin to spread it out more easily.
This is a very pleasant product to use and I will probably buy more sun protection products from Rituals!
Which sun protection products do you use? Tell me in the comments!