Today the third review on the L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect makeup products I bought recently: the Age Perfect Satin Glow Illuminating Blusher. I bought this in the colour ‘rosewood’.
This is what I could read on the L’Oréal Paris website:
‘Our first skin-enhancing blush, to give a radiant flush of colour. Radiant, glowing finish. Shades designed specifically to flatter mature skin. Soft pearl pigments for a natural-looking glow. Will not settle into fine lines or creases.
- The blush doesn’t look too powdery on my skin, which is definitely a pro for mature skin!
- Flattering,natural-looking colours.
- Very fine powder which blends into your skin perfectly.
- Illuminates the skin in a soft way.
- Perfect size to put in your handbag.
- Only slightly pigmented, but this is actually also a pro as you don’t end up with too much blush on your cheeks… you can layer it on as you please!
Even though the blusher isn’t highly pigmented, I like using it. You can layer it on perfectly and this colour (Rosewood), is flattering for my complexion.