Lately I have been using a lot of L’Oréal skincare products and today I will add one more to the list… I recently reviewed the Revitalift laser peeling lotion and the serum and cream from the Revitalift Filler collection. So that’s night and daycare taken care off… Today I will fill you in on the product that I have been using on my eyes, the Revitalift laser renew.
As this cream is for the 40+ women amongst us, it works on three issues of the ageing skin:
- it reduces wrinkles as the product is enriched with hyaluron
- it reduces puffiness as the product is enriched with caffeine
- it tightens the skins as the product contains pro-xylane
Here you can read my thoughts on this eyecream:
The product comes in a red tube with a metallic roller out of which you can squeeze the needed amount of cream. I dab a bit of product underneath my eyes and ten I use the cool metallic roller to spread it out. The roller feels nice and cool and it should help to reduce the puffiness underneath my eyes, but I guess that reducing that puffiness is just a lost cause… oh well… I’ve learned to live with them (not!)…
After applying the cream underneath my eyes, I have to wait a bit to let the product set in. The cream isn’t instantly absorbed by my skin which is a bit of a pity. But after I’ve brushed my teeth, my skin underneath my eyes feels firmer and softer and it’s a perfect base for the rest of my make-up routine.
- metallic roller which feels nice and cool
- my skin feels firmer and softer after the product has been absorbed by my skin
- the product takes some time to set in
- the cream nor the roller don’t seem to do anything about the puffiness underneath my eyes (but then nothing really does…)
This Revitalift laser renew for the eyes is a good cream for its price. Even though it takes a bit of time to set in, I would definitely recommend this product!
Have you used this eyecream already? What did you think of if? Or can you recommend another one? Let me know in the comments!