Outfit of the week: Green winter coat

Today I am sharing with you pictures of my green winter coat… it’s so colourful that it immediately brightens up the dullest of winterdays… and to think that I bought this coat on one of the hottest days of 2017 πŸ˜€

Yip… on a hot August day I went to London on a daytrip. I visited Camden (check out this travelpost!) and in one of the shops of Camden Market I found this fab green winter coat.

I was drawn to it because of the bold colour. Perhaps it being a hot day might have something to do with me buying this bright coloured coat!

I really feel comfortable in this coat. I love the shorter sleeves. I pictured myself wearing these long gloves with it, but it was actually quite hard finding gloves that were long enough! Fortunately I found some navy blue ones that pair well with the coat and that are just long enough πŸ™‚

I also like the bright blue scarf. It’s soft and warm and it complements the bold green perfectly.

One happy lady in one very green coat!

10 thoughts on “Outfit of the week: Green winter coat

thatfeelinginside said:
    January 28, 2018 at 2:25 pm

Absolutely love this coat, always nice to have stuff that stands out a little bit!x

January 28, 2018 at 6:33 pm

That’s true πŸ™‚ My other coats are dark blue and black, so this one certainly stands out πŸ™‚

SimpleSerenity said:
    January 28, 2018 at 11:37 am

It is definitely fab, I love the combination of green and blue, it’s so beautiful. Also green looks awesome on you dear. xx

January 28, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Thank you so much πŸ™‚ Even though I like black, I just love bright colours! Red, electric blue, grass green, those are colours that actually look good on me. πŸ™‚ Have a lovely Sunday evening. Kathleen

January 27, 2018 at 3:40 pm

What an awesome coat, love it and love the color

January 27, 2018 at 4:58 pm

It certainly brings a bit of joy to a dull and grey winter day πŸ™‚

January 27, 2018 at 12:41 pm

I like it! I just bought a bright red one, that way winter will hopefully be just a bit lighter and more cheerful.

IngridMadisonAve said:
    January 27, 2018 at 9:03 am

Beautiful coat! Great coat to pair with jeans. πŸ’™πŸ’š

January 27, 2018 at 9:17 am

So true!!! Should have thought of that when taking the pictures πŸ˜‰ Have a lovely weekend Ingrid! Love, Kathleen x