Beauty : Kneipp – Shower foam and body lotion

I had never tried Kneipp products before, but I was immediately drawn to these two purple beauties. And as there was this promotion at my local drugstore (buy one Kneipp product and get one for free) I chucked them in my basket and couldn’t wait to try them 🙂

I just adore the smell of lavender. Whenever I see a bunch of lavender, I can’t help myself. I’ve got to get my hands through it and smell them… ah… lavender… it is such a relaxing and natural smell!! So when I saw these two products I immediately opened them up to have a sniff and I was in purple heaven!

I couldn’t wait to try them… and here’s what I think about them!

Pros

• Needless to say… the smell!!  The products smell just like heaven (or at least I hope heaven smells that way…!).
  • When under the shower, I use a wash cloth on which I spray a bit of foam. This is the most economical way to use it in my opinion.
  • The bodylotion is also very economical : a little goes a long way!
  • The bodylotion is a perfect hydration for my skin.
  • Both products are made without preservatives.
  • I always use both products together to intensify the smell on my skin.

Cons

• None that I can think of!

Conclusion

I’m a sucker for lavender and I absolutely love these products from Kneipp 😀

Which smell do you prefer?

Here you can read a review about shower products from Nivea.

6 thoughts on “Beauty : Kneipp – Shower foam and body lotion

sandravda said:
    August 8, 2016 at 8:56 pm

Douchefoams vind ik zalig! Ik heb er al een aantal van Rituals gehad. Kneipp heb ik eigenlijk nog nooit gebruikt, maar daar moet ik blijkbaar eens verandering in brengen!

August 9, 2016 at 10:06 am

Zeker eens uittesten… vooral als het nog eens een Kruidvat actie is 🙂 Groetjes! Kathleen

Beyoutifool said:
    August 8, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Ooh ik ben sowieso fan van douche foams 😀

August 8, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Deze is echt een aanrader… de geur is zalig:-) Groetjes en nog een fijne avond! Kathleen

Sophia Cho said:
    August 8, 2016 at 4:17 am

They sound amazing! Loved the post! Please check out my latest post if you get the chance, it’d mean a lot! Xx

August 8, 2016 at 7:43 am

They’re such lovely products to use! I’ll check your blog later today!! Love, Kathleen