Outfit of the week: Blue jumpsuit

I actually wasn’t going to buy something new for the festive season… but how could I say no to this fabulous cobalt blue jumpsuit?! I couldn’t… so it’s mine now 😀

I love this rich, cobalt blue and I think the colour really suits me. Everytime I am wearing something in this fab blue, I just feel great! So when I tried on this jumpsuit at JBC, I didn’t hesitate… off to the counter!

It’s not just the colour that stands out. I also like the lacey capsleeves which are very pretty and don’t you just love that low back with the bow? It makes it all extra festive, doesn’t it?!

This jumpsuit is so comfortable and the fabric is thick enough to cover up all these bits and pieces you want to cover… It’s something I will be able to wear throughout the year. I can see myself wearing it to an Easter brunch or to a summer party!

For today’s fashionpost I have styled the jumpsuit with the same belt I wore with my velvet dress last week. It’s a belt that stretches and that is covered in bling. Perfect to spice up any outfit actually!

My pearl earrings I bought at Buckingham Palace a couple of years ago and my ring is brandnew… it’s from Mylène, a Belgian brand which sells through homeparties. They sell beauty products, household linen, cleaning products, underwear,… and now they also sell affordable, stylish and trendy jewellery like this ring from the Colorati collection. They’re actually two rings combined and as they sell different coloured stones, you can mix and match the way you want.

And this is my last outfit from 2017! What do you think of it? Do you like this colour as much as I do?

10 thoughts on “Outfit of the week: Blue jumpsuit

VIVIANE PEPERMANS said:
    December 31, 2017 at 11:53 pm

You look gorgeous…Have a wonderful New Year 🙂

January 1, 2018 at 2:19 pm

Thank you Vivi!!! I wish you all the best for a warm, loving, healthy and carefree 2018! xx Kathleen xx

SimpleSerenity said:
    December 30, 2017 at 9:51 pm

This body suit is perfect for your body shape, it hugs your curves in right places. Also royal blue looks amazing with your skin tone, you should wear it often. xx

December 31, 2017 at 9:59 am

Thank you! I’ve got a dress, pants, a cardigan and now this jumpsuit in this fabulous colour. Love it 🙂 Thanks for stopping by! Love, Kathleen

December 30, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Love it! That blue is sooooo good for you!

December 30, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Thank you Annette!!! I love this colour and I think it loves me 😀 Happy Saturday. Love, Kathleen x

Natascha - Beautyopinie said:
    December 30, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Wauw, die kleur! Dit is één van mijn favoriete kleuren van het moment maar ik kan er zelf niet zo veel mooie kledingstukken in vinden 😦 Deze jumsuit vind ik dan ook heel gaaf, en de kleur haalt jou ook helemaal op. Mooi!

December 30, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Bedankt Natascha! Ja, dit is echt wel een top-kleur hè… ik kon het echt niet laten hangen 😀 Groetjes. Kathleen x

IngridMadisonAve said:
    December 30, 2017 at 6:12 am

Hello,

Hope you are having a festive week!

Today I nominated you for the Unique Blogger Award!! https://ingridmadisonave.com/2017/12/30/the-unique-blogger-award/

Feel free to participate, no pressure.

Have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!! xoxo

December 30, 2017 at 3:34 pm

Thank you so much for nominating me, I feel honoured 😀 I will do a post about this nomination somewhere in January. Happy New Year! x