Now I don’t know about you, but I do like a visit to an outlet village from time to time and so I was spoiled rotten as I visited Designer Outlet Roermond twice in 10 days time! Let me tell you more about my double visit to this outlet village…
So my friend Katrien and I regularly go on a daytrip. Usually we combine a cultural activity with some shopping, but this time it was mainly a shopping spree for the both of us as we went to Designer Outlet Roermond.
And only 10 days later I already returned!! During my first visit to Designer Outlet Roermond, I was stunned by the offer of men’s wear at Hugo Boss and as my husband and I had a day off work a week later, we decided to return so he could check out the Boss store 🙂
Now let me tell you a bit more about this outlet village…
Where can you find Designer Outlet Roermond?
Designer Outlet Roermond can be found right next to the city center of Roermond. Roermond is situated in Holland, not far from Eindhoven and Maastricht. It’s very close to the Belgian and German border. The city of Roermond is lovely to walk around in, so make sure that when you visit the Designer Outlet, you leave some time to walk around the city as well!
Next to the Designer Outlet there’s a huge car park which costs only 3 EUR for the entire day!
What’s on offer?
This outlet village offers a range of goodies: clothes, homeware, lingerie, swimwear, shoes, beauty, technology and accessories.
There are also plenty of brasseries, restaurants and coffee bars. We only had some coffee in the Designer Outlet and had diner in the city center which in my opinion is cosier than in the outlet village.
What brands can you find at Designer Outlet Roermond?
You can find lots of different brands from luxury to highstreet brands. You can find them all on the website, but here’s a small alphabetical list:
Adidas, Anne Fontaine, Armani, Ben Sherman, Birkenstock, Bjorn Borg, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Clarks, Coccinelle, Converse, Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Esprit, Fossil, Geox, Gucci, Guess, Hallhuber, Hugo Boss, IKKS, Karl Lagerfeld, L’Oréal, La Perla, Levi’s, Liu Jo, Longchamp, Maje, Michael Kors, Nike, NYX, Pandora, Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Strenesse, Swarovski, Ted Baker, Tod’s, Timberland, Triumph, Vans, Versace, Wolford, Zadig & Voltaire, …
What did I buy?
Now I did buy some lovely pieces on both occasions, but I haven’t had the time yet to take pictures as I’ve been busy busy busy these days! I’m pretty sure though you’ll see them passing on my blog and Instagram account soon 🙂
- a lovely red leather handbag at Coccinelle
- a fab green printed dress at Guess
- a trendy jeans at Liu Jo
- an electric blue skirt from Armani Jeans
- a navy blue long sleeved top (with an electric blue glitter thread) from Armani Jeans
- lots of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and foundation at L’Oréal
- two concealers and an eyeshadow palette at NYX
Pros of buying at Designer Outlet Roermond
- The price of course!
- Many different brands can be found on a small space.
- Good parking facilities.
- The town Roermond is only a 3 minute walk and is a cosy town to walk around in.
- Extensive offer.
- Plenty of brasseries and coffeebars to choose from (but we went to the town itself to have lunch as that was less crowded and cosier).
- Open 7/7!
- All stores are beautifully arranged.
Cons of buying at Designer Outlet Roermond
- Avoid going in the weekend… it can get really busy then! If you’ve got no other option, then try to be there at opening time and visit the village first or safe your visit until after 5pm (it’s open until 8pm).
- As it is an outlet village, you sometimes have to be lucky to find your size.
Monday – Friday: 10am – 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am – 8 pm
Do you like buying at an outlet village? Do you have an outlet village closeby? Let me know in the comments below!