I looooooove the sun, but unfortunately my skin doesn’t. I really need to protect it carefully and I can’t do without a sunscreen. Recently I have bought a new one…
I decided on a sunscreen with SPF 20 from Garnier/Ambre Solaire. I had just finished a sample of it and I was quite pleased with it, so I decided to buy the large bottle to get me through summer.
Now unfortunately I haven’t had many opportunities to try out my new sunscreen as we’ve had a lousy summer so far… but anyway, I have tested it a few times so here are my thoughts about this product!
- the sunscreen doesn’t feel greasy on my skin
- I love the fresh and summery smell
- My skin feels hydrated and fresh after applying this sunscreen (if my bottle isn’t empty after the summer, I can still use the rest of it as a moisturizer).
- light consistency so it is easily absorbed by the skin
- my skin doesn’t feel sticky after applying it
- I haven’t tried this sunscreen on the beach yet (where my skin tends to burn more easily), but I did use it when going to a music festival. I had to apply a second layer after several hours, but my skin wasn’t burnt at all.
- None really, except perhaps this : it says on the bottle that the product is water-resistant. In my opinion they should never put that on a bottle of sunscreen… ever. Because after a swim your skin should definitely be protected again!
I can honestly recommend this product! Garnier/Ambre Solaire have a wide range of sunscreen products so there is definitely something that suits your skin!