As a facial is part of my skincare routine, I like using a face mask. A couple of months ago, I bought this Red Clay Mask from Sephora. I have tested it out and today you can read my thoughts about it.
This is what I could read on the Sephora website:
“What is it: a line of masks formulated with natural clay to address a variety of targeted skincare needs.
– Dullness and uneven texture
– Dark spots and uneven skin tone
The red clay mask is said to be energizing and fighting fatigue.
How to use
When I’m putting on a face mask, I always make sure my skin is squeaky-clean. I double cleanse and scrub.
To put on this clay mask, I use a brush which is easier and more hygienic to apply it on the skin than with your bare hands. This face mask has to be left on for about 15 minutes, after which it can be rinsed off with luke warm water.
- hygienic packaging
- the price (5,95 EUR for 100 ml, good for 5 applications)
- lovely, fresh smell
- intensly hydrating
- After using this maks, my skin looks more even and feels refreshed.
- The product doesn’t dry out completely which is comfortable on the skin.
- Can be used on all skin types.
- none that I can think of
This is a good face mask, great quality for its price! I could definitely recommend it 🙂