To define my brows, I am currently using this eyebrow powder from Rimmel. Let me tell you what I think about it!
This is what I could read on the Rimmel website:
“Bold, Sculpted Brows Day and Night
- Shake the pack to disperse the powder well for optimal use
- Soft powder and applicator shapes & sculpts brows
- Intense colour to fill, define & line
- Fade, smudge, transfer & waterproof so brows stays fixed all day and all night!”
How to use
Shake the little bottle and apply the powder with the little brush. After applying, I shape my brows.
Top tip: go easy when using this product!!! In the beginning my brows were too dark and looked too harsh. But once I got the hang of using this product, I could produce a more natural look!
- Price: normal price is 7,99 EUR but my local drugstore does promotions all the time. I bought it for about 5,20 EUR.
- One bottle goes a long way! I have been using this bottle for about 4 months and it isn’t finished yet…
- You can apply the product precisely.
- Handy applicator.
- It’s a powder, so it gives a natural look.
- Great pigmentation, so go easy!!
- Perhaps a bit dark to be ‘blonde’… the first time I used it, my colleague asked me what was wrong with my face 😀 so ever since that mishap, I make sure to wipe my eyebrows with a cotton pad after using the powder!!
The colour is a bit dark, but this is a good product once you get the hang of it!
What product do you use to define your eyebrows? Have you used this powder? Let me know in the comments!