Some time ago I got a sample from the Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 for the eyes and I was immediately blown away by it as you could read in this post.
And even though the price is quite steep, I decided to buy the fullsize version. Today you can read the full review!
Here’s what I could read on the Shiseido website:
‘This ultra-rich, anti-aging eye cream helps counteract the appearance of five types of eye-area wrinkles, crow’s feet, corner creases, under eye wrinkles, lid creases and vertical lines, by addressing environmental stressors that cause them to appear.’
How to use
You only need a tiny bit of cream and apply it on the skin underneath your eyes. The cream can be used in the mornings and at night.
- Extremely rich cream.
- The skin around my eyes clearly has a smoother and firmer look than a couple of weeks before.
- Very economical in use.
- My skin is definitely more resilient.
- Can be used by all skin types.
- Luxurious packaging.
- Nourishing, hydrating and moisturizing eye cream… top product!
- The price: I paid about 55 EUR for a 15 ml jar but I have been using this cream twice a day for about 2 months now and I’ve only used up about one third of the product!
- Quite sticky, so in the mornings you have to leave some time before applying your make-up.
- Even though this cream comes with a spatula, I actually prefer a pump system as that is more hygienic.
I have now tested this eye cream for 8 weeks and I am truly convinced that this is one of the best eye creams I have ever tried. I can really recommend this cream!