Outfit of the week: Striped blazer

Today I put my cute striped blazer in the picture… and to think I nearly didn’t buy it… let me tell you more about it!

A couple of weeks ago I was at my local JBC shop when all of a sudden I noticed someone I know. but actually really dislike. I didn’t want to start a conversation with her so I decided to dawdle a bit and I tried to hide myself between a couple of clothing racks. I know… really immature of me!

But I don’t regret my silly behaviour for a minute, because there it was, right in front of me: this cute striped blazer! It didn’t take me long to decide to buy it, especially since there was a promotion at the store, which made the price of the blazer even more attractive than it already was 🙂

I love the marine stripes, the stretchy fabric and the cut of the blazer. And it really is so versatile!

For this outfitpost I am wearing it with my (old!!) blue pants from H&M, a plain white T and some golden accessories. Don’t you just love that statement necklace? I bought it recently at Guylène, a flowershop which also sells beautiful jewellery from Dansk Smykkekunst (by the way, you can see a lot of pics of this fabulous flowershop in this post!).

My bag is a souvenir from Madrid. I bought it at Salvador Bachiller a shop in which you can wander around for hours, trust me… there are so many beautiful things in that shop: bags, shoes, jewellery, crockery, glassware,… Definitely a must-visit!

So what do you think of this outfit? What is your favourite item? Let me know in the comments!

10 thoughts on “Outfit of the week: Striped blazer

Kristin said:
    May 8, 2018 at 12:18 pm

cute blazer! i have a similar one and i absolutely love it!

May 8, 2018 at 3:44 pm

I love the versatility of it!

May 6, 2018 at 11:47 am

I have a grey one from similar fabric it is so easy to just put on and immediately create a ‘dressy’ effect

May 6, 2018 at 12:50 pm

So true! I’ve already had heaps of compliments wearing it… me like 😀

May 5, 2018 at 5:57 pm

A lovely outfit! I own a couple of blazers myself, but I don’t have z striped one yet 🙂

May 6, 2018 at 12:51 pm

Thanks! I love wearing the blazer, it’s so versatile… and that’s what I love about it 🙂

It Girl said:
    May 5, 2018 at 5:14 pm

Love your story of getting the blazer ahah. It was meant to be I guess though because it looks great on you xo

May 6, 2018 at 12:53 pm

Thanks… but when I was at the counter with the blazer, she saw me and came over to talk to me anyway… and then I couldn’t run of course…. ugh… fortunately I could brush her off easily. hahaha 😀

Brevenchy said:
    May 5, 2018 at 10:28 am

Love it! So chic. And I too walk away when I see someone I don’t want to talk to lol. I’m sure we all do the same 😹😹
    -Brian M
    Brevenchy.wordpress.com

May 5, 2018 at 2:42 pm

Hahaha!! Why not 😀 and I’m glad I did as I noticed this cute blazer thanks th that 😀