In today’s beautypost I put a cleansing balm & lotion in the picture that can only be bought through homeparties organised by Mylène.
My friends and I have been hosting & attending these parties for years now so I have already bought heaps of Mylène products. I had never bought a cleansing balm and lotion though… until recently!
At night I am currently using the Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil from Kiehl’s (see this review) but in the morning I am now using this duo I bought at a Mylène homeparty: the cleansing balm and lotion for combination skin.
Mylène offers several ranges of beauty products, according to skintype. As I have a combination skin, I have bought this specific cleansing duo.
I am using these products in the morning: the cleansing balm under the shower and the lotion afterwards before applying my serum & daycream.
- Both products have a fabulous smell.
- Beautiful, practical & hygienic packaging.
- Very economical in use:
- cleansing balm: one pump is enough (Mind, I use it in the mornings under the shower, when my skin is already make-up free. I have used it at night to remove make-up and then of course I need more product!)
- lotion: four pumps on a cotton wool is enough
- My skin feels refreshed, clean and soft after using these products, perfect to put on my skincare routine
- My skin can feel itchy after using a lotion, but not with this one
- The cleansing balm doesn’t do a good job on my waterproof mascara…
I really like using this cleansing duo, which is soooo economical in use!!! Pity it doesn’t remove the waterproof mascara though.