In today’s beautypost, I put an eye cream to the test. If you want to find out more about the Mylène Eye Cream Night, then read on I’d say!
Mylène is a Belgian brand which can be bought during home parties. I love those home parties as it gives me an excuse to catch up with friends and family, whilst stocking up on beauty products… talk about multi-tasking 😀
The anti-aging collection from Mylène
The anti-aging range from Mylène (check it on their site here) consists of several products and you can choose which products to use according to your age:
- Hydra lift 30+
- Cell Booster 40+
- Activ Lift 50+
- Calcium Expert 60+
Other products in this collection are:
- Reticaps (review)
- Eye gel Cream
- Eye Cream Day
- Eye Cream Night
- Beauty Serum
- Night Repair
You see, lots of different lotions and potions to stop that clock ticking!
I have been using the Eye Cream Night for about 6 weeks now. Time to tell you my thoughts!
- Very hygienic, handy pump system.
- You can easily dose the perfect amount of cream.
- The consistency of this cream is quite rich, so perfect to use at night!
- The skin around my eyes thightens and feels fresh after using this eye cream.
- Very nourishing and hydrating.
- For all skintypes.
- None that I can think of!
I love using this rich eye cream for night from Mylène. Couldn’t find any cons, so I guess I’ll have to buy it again 🙂