A couple of months ago I bought a set with beauty products from Nuxe, from the Prodigieux range. In the set was a shower oil, a body lotion, a body oil and a perfume. Today I will tell you my thoughts on the shower oil and body lotion, next week I will fill you in on the body oil and perfume.
This is what I could read on the Nuxe website about the shower oil:
‘An ultra-sensorial shower oil which gently cleanses, leaves a satin finish and a delicate fragrance for a moment of pure pleasure. Rediscover the fragrance of the iconic Huile Prodigieuse® in a shower oil!’
This is what I could read on the Nuxe website about the body lotion:
‘This moisturising body lotion with precious botanical oils, moisturises, illuminates the skin and leaves a satin finish.’
- both products have a fabulous smell
- the shower oil leaves leaves my skin hydrated and soft
- the body lotion is very nourishing
- when used with a wash cloth or a sponge, you only need a little bit of shower oil
- when used with the other products of the Nuxe Prodigieux range, the smell will of these products last even longer
- over 90% of the ingredients of these products are of natural origin
- can be used by all skin types
- the smell of the body lotion is less intense than expected
- the body lotion is less economic in use than similar products
I will probably buy the shower oil again as I really liked using it. The body lotion however was a bit disappointing.
Have you ever used these Nuxe products? What were your thoughts?