Last week I started off with some reviews about the new L’Oréal Paris makeup range for mature skin: the Age Perfect range. I told you my opinion about the Radiant Foundation. Besides foundation, I always use concealer as well, so I bought the L’Oréal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer as well… time for a review!
This is what I could read on the L’Oréal Paris website:
‘Our first illuminating concealer to cover imperfections and dark circles in an instant. Helps hide imperfections and dark circles, effortlessly. Blends seamlessly for a natural look. Doesn’t settle into fine lines or wrinkles.’
- Consists in many shades
- Handy applicator. After applying it with the applicator, I pad the concealer in with my fingertips to even it out.
- Economical in use.
- First concealer or the other way around? With this concealer, I use it on top of my foundation, after applying my eye makeup. It gives my make-up a fresh, radiant look.
- Hydrating concealer which doesn’t sit in any creases.
- It covers my dark circles.
- Perfect for a touch-up as well.
- None that I can think off so far!
I have tried many, many concealers. So far this one is definitely one of my favourites, especially because of its light, non-cakey consistency.