I’ve been using these waterproof eyeliners for years now, yet I have never written a review about it! High time I guess 🙂
I first bought these waterproof eyeliners years ago, when I was going to the South of France on a holiday. I thought it might come in handy during hot days to have a waterproof eyeliner and I could seriously test whether they were waterproof or not as we faced a heatwave during that holiday… so lots of sweating and swimming involved 🙂
I kept on buying these eyeliners regularly and at the moment I’ve got it in two shades: Espresso (20) and Iris (but that colour’s not available at the moment).
This is what I could read on the Chanel website:
‘A waterproof eye pencil that traces intense eyes. Its very long-lasting line resists water, humidity and sebum. Its retractable tip and integrated pencil sharpener facilitate application.’
- Comes in 24 shades.
- Definitely waterproof! It gets me through tears, sweat and swimming pools 🙂
- Can be brought on either quite subtle or very intense.
- Defines very easily.
- Has a long-lasting effect.
- Doesn’t iritate my eyes.
- I often make the line softer with a little brush.
- Comes with a little sharpener (although I don’t use it often, it might come in handy).
- Perfect base for your make-up. Sometimes I only use some foundation, mascara and this eyeliner!
- It isn’t very cheap (about 25 EUR), but personally I think it’s worth the money.
I love using these eyeliners. I usually buy them in purple, brown and olive. I highly recommend this beauty product!