Last Thursday I went to the press days in Antwerp… As this was my first time, I was pretty excited!
First stop : Yapado
Featured brands are :
- Geldof confiserie : the best sweets ever… ‘neuzekes’… and to make them even better now also with a layer of fab Belgian chocolate 😛
- Corine de Farme : budget beauty brand (can’t wait to test that micellar water that was in the goodie bag)
- Paarl : lovely handbags which can be custom made (I fell in love with that pink/gold one)
- Mistral : a large selection of beautiful, colourful textiles
- Sothys : beauty brand which can be bought in beauty salons
- koffie kàn : everything concerning coffee… coffee machines, accessories and of course the coffee itself!
Second stop : Savvy
Featured brands are :
- the Rubz : jewellery and accessories which can be bought worldwide (so glad with that fab rubber bracelet!!)
- Red Juliet : fashion with a nostalgic feel to it (I especially like all the dresses… check that site!)
- DV Jewellery : beautiful geometric jewellery
- Sébastien Vandekerckhove : minimalistic jewellery (I’ve got a crush on those long earrings)
- Mooved : contemporary design with a twist
Final stop : Global Image
Featured brands :
- Sweet Lemon : shoes, shoes, shoes… loved them all! Those sandals are already on my summer wishlist 🙂
- Body & Bess : natural beauty products made from the oil of rasberry seeds
- Nathalie d’Anvers : Antwerp fashion designer… prepare to fall in love when seeing her collection… I know I did!
- Cavalier : chocolate in lots of different flavours… (made with stevia)
- De Appelaere : pure and tasty fruit juices
- Eva Garden : company specialized in functional cosmetic and treatments with essential oils
- Tuureluure : instabarn/photobooth to make those real time photos at events. On the bottom picture you see me with my partners in crime 🙂 From left to right : Natasja, Paulien, Ines, Nikki, yours truly, Merel and Jana.
- Louis trendy, colourful frames (don’t I look super smart in those Louis glasses 😀 photocredits Ines.)
I really had a fab time… meeting new people, getting to know new brands & new designs,… and isn’t that what those press days are all about?