Fashion: A vibrant blouse

This week has brought a couple of beautiful days weather-wise so I’ve really and truly chucked all my winter clothes away at the bottom of my wardrobe and brought out the bright and colourful stuff… like this blouse 🙂 Some of you may remember this blouse from last summer (see here) and I will certainly wear it again this year!

This week was the first time I wore it again to work and I was immediately complimented on how bright I looked. It is a very cheerful colour, this vibrant orange 🙂

Last summer you could see this blouse (which I bought at Primark) with a pair of white jeggings and some sparkly espadrilles. Today I wear my black skinny jeans from H&M. It is from the body shaping collection and it is so comfortable to wear. This jeans comes in several colours  and is a bit more expensive in H&M terms. But honestly, a good, comfortable jeans at 50 EUR really is a bargain!

The necklace I am wearing is from a local shop (Annick Goedhuys). I have bought it several months ago but haven’t had the opportunity to wear it yet. But I think it looks really  nice on this blouse. I’m all into these minimalistic jewels that are so hot and trendy at the moment… DSC_3803

And what about my shoes…Those of you following me on Instagram might have seen a photo of them passing by on my account… I just love the warm red, the pointy toe, the ankle strap (which is hidden underneath my trousers) and the stiletto heels. They’re from Tamaris, a brand of which I regularly buy shoes. They have an extensive range of stylish, comfortable yet affordable shoes.

All in all a comfortable yet stylish work outfit, don’t you think?! Well… I do anyway 😀

Here you can see another outfit with black skinnies…

10 thoughts on “Fashion: A vibrant blouse

fashionandstylepolice said:
    April 24, 2016 at 9:46 pm

This is a lovely outfit. The necklace is so pretty, and the pop of orange is amazing xo

April 25, 2016 at 7:34 am

Thank you Stella! Have a great week 🙂 Love, Kathleen

soniacreazzione said:
    April 23, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Nice blouse!
    I’m designing and creating clothes, so if you want visit my blog to check out my work..
    We can follow each other if you want!

April 24, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Just checked your site and I love that nude top!! Great job 🙂 Love, Kathleen

sandravda said:
    April 23, 2016 at 8:35 pm

De oranjerode blouse staat je echt fantastisch! Mooi met koraalkleurige lippenstift

April 24, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Bedankt! Ja, de lippenstift past er echt perfect bij… Hij is er precies voor gemaakt 🙂 Groetjes, Kathleen

April 23, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Mooie kleur zeg, kan heel goed voor onze Koningsdag 🙂

April 24, 2016 at 10:15 am

Nu je het zegt ja! Ik zou eruit springen 😀 Wanneer is het koningsdag? 30 april toch dacht ik? Jammer… we zijn pas de week erna in Nederland 😉 Groetjes, Kathleen

April 23, 2016 at 9:46 am

Lovely outfit! I’m a big fan of Tamaris shoes, indeed very comfortable. I need that, with my difficult feet :-).

April 24, 2016 at 10:14 am

They’re really good aren’t they! I like Tamaris and Gabor… those are my favourite brands 🙂 Thanks for reading and have a lovely Sunday! Kathleen