Fashion: Black ‘n white summer dress

This black ‘n white summer dress… I must admit that I really have been wanting to chuck it out several times, but everytime it ends up on the ‘maybe’ pile and thus back in my wardrobe.. and every summer I wear it several times and I’m glad that I haven’t thrown it out just yet… I’m talking about my  summer dress from McGregor. I bought it 5 years ago in Maasmechelen Outlet Village.You can read a post about this outlet village here.

The dress is made out of this very comfortable stretchy fabric and the cut is just perfect for my pear-shaped body as it’s got a fitted bodice, but goes wider from the hips down. I wear it with a black top and I usually add this little black vest I bought at H&M a couple of years ago. I liked that vest so much that I have bought in two other colours… fuchsia and green, but of course the black version is worn the most… You know, that tiny little vest is just enough to add a bit of warmth in our Belgian summers!

My black sandals are from Clarks. They are very comfortable yet fashionable! The rest of my accessories are quite simple, just my black bracelet and little black earrings and my Max & Co sunnies (I love the slight butterfly shape of them!).

Do you like this dress (even though it’s 5 years old!!) or not? I know I do and I am glad that I have saved it from the no-pile several times…

Here you see another black ‘n white dress!

Photography: Elizabeth Kluskens

6 thoughts on “Fashion: Black ‘n white summer dress

July 16, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Wat een mooie jurk, staat je prachtig

July 16, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Weet je, soms pas je een jurk aan en heb je zoiets van… waar kan ik betalen?! Dit was er zo eentje 🙂 Nog een fijne avond! Groetjes, Kathleen

Sarmistha Goswami said:
    July 16, 2016 at 11:04 am

Pretty dress. Love the print and the styling. You look lovely! Thanks for sharing. Do drop by my blog as well : http://styleovercoffee.com 🙂

July 16, 2016 at 8:07 pm

Thanks for your kind words! will certainly take a look at your blog 😉 Have a fab evening! Love, Kathleen x

Infoélla said:
    July 16, 2016 at 10:38 am

Cute dress & I love your nails too!!
    Tonee