It’s been a while since I did a post about eyeshadow, but today I will tell you my thoughts about the new Catrice eyeshadow palette from the nude blossom collection. I’ve got a couple of eyeshadow palettes which I haven’t finished yet. But when I saw this Catrice palette at my local drugstore, I couldn’t resist as I really like the colour palette. The colours of this palette complement the colours of the palettes I already own.
Here you can read posts about the eyeshadow palettes I am still using:
- MUA dusk ’till dawn
- Essence ‘all about vintage’ and ‘all about greys’
- Catrice ‘absolute nude’, ‘absolute matt’ and ‘absolute bright’
- The price… because let’s be honest… at 4,99 EUR this eyeshadow palette is a steal!
- Lovely soft shades which complement all eye colours.
- Good pigmentation.
- The colours complement eachother.
- 9 colours, which include a hightlighting colour as well as a very dark colour you can use to contour.
- Doesn’t sit in any creases.
- Matt as well as shimmering shades.
- Longlasting eyeshadow.
- After using the same palette for a couple of days, I got itchy eyes… and that is such a pity!!! Now I use this palette alternativaly with other palettes and I don’t have any problems any more… but the ladies with sensitive skin might stay clear from this palette! It’s strange though as the other Catrice palettes I’ve got don’t give me itchy eyes at all!
Again another beautiful eyeshadow palette from Catrice. It’s a pity though that I have to use it alternatively with other palettes not to get itchy eyes!
Do you like this palette? Which brand do you use?