On some mornings I want to do a fuss-free make-up so I was searching for an eyeshadow pencil…
I didn’t want one of those crayons as they are too greasy and they make my eyes itchy. So when I stumbled upon these eyepowder pens from Catrice I wanted to give them a try as it really is eyeshadow that is pressed in the cap of the pen.
There are several colours in this range. I bought two colours: 050 (al cappuccino) and 060 (lavender mcqueen).
How to use
The eyepowder pen has a sponge on which you can put some eyeshadow by twisting the sponge into the cap of the pen. You could blend the eyeshadow with the tip of your fingers or with a brush if you want to, but I usually just use the sponge from the pen.
- comes in several colours
- lasts at least 6-8 hours
- doesn’t sit in any creases or wrinkles
- quick and easy way to put some eyeshadow on
- perfect to put in your handbag
- great price (only 3,99 EUR per eyepowder pen)
- you can’t work very precise so if that’s what you want then give these eyepowder pens a miss!
These eyepowder pens are a quick and easy way to put some colour on your eyelids. I will buy them again just because they are so handy!