Fashion: Blue blazer

One of my summer sale finds is this classic blue bazer. I found it at H&M at only 20 EUR, it was a perfect fit so I didn’t have to hesitate… off to the counter!

Now unfortunately the weather hasn’t been great lately so this little blue blazer is perfect to wear as it adds a bit of warmth to my summer clothes. Especially in the mornings it can be a bit chillier. So from the moment I have bought this blazer I have worn it quite regularly… how the hell did I survive without this little blue blazer I’m asking myself now?!

I absolutely love the blazer on my bleached denim but since I already did two posts on these trousers (here and here), I decided to combine it with my comfy floral pants which I bought at H&M last summer. Here’s another post with those pants (my god I look so serious in these photographs!!)

To make the blazer a bit more casual, I am wearing it with a plain white T also from H&M which makes this an all H&M outfit (T-shirt, trousers and blazer) costing me only 45 EUR in total 🙂

My peep-toe sandals are from Clarks. They’re very comfortable and I could wear them for days on end!! So glad I bought these babies 😉

Well… what do you think of this summer outfit? Thumbs up or down? Let me know in the comments!

Here’s the link to my Instagram account!

Photography : Peter Kluskens

6 thoughts on “Fashion: Blue blazer

July 9, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Wat een leuke combi. Ik houd van broeken met printjes, staat je heel leuk dit.

July 10, 2016 at 10:12 am

Ja deze is wel leuk hè… en super gemakkelijk! Was een goed koopje… Fijne zondag! Kathleen x

July 9, 2016 at 8:44 am

I have a lot of blazers in all kinds of colours, but the navy one is the most versatile. Mine comes from H&M as well 🙂

July 9, 2016 at 9:30 am

I always thought the black would be the one to have… now that I have a blue one I might reconsider 🙂 Love, Kathleen

July 9, 2016 at 10:32 am

As far as I’m concerned, navy is the new black 🙂

July 10, 2016 at 10:11 am