As you may or may not know, I like to pamper my skin… scrubbing, exfoliating, putting on a mask… at least once a week I do an ‘at home’ facial (as you could read in this beautypost from about a year ago)! And lately I stumbled upon this L’Oréal Pure-Clay mask…
This mask is made out of three different kinds of clay
- Kaolin: this is a pure clay which cleanses the skin intensely and absorbs the excess of tallow.
- Montmorillonite: this is a pure clay rich in minerals to tackle those imperfections.
- Ghassoul: this is a pure clay with oligo-elements which brightens the skin.
These three pure clays are enhanced with Red Algae Extract to exfoliate and refine the skin.
Apply an even layer of the mask on a clean and dry face. Leave it on for about 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water, massaging in circles to exfoliate. For best results use 2-3 times a week.
I like to use a brush to apply the mask on my face. It’s easier to apply that way ànd it’s more economical!
- First of all… the smell… it is absolutely adorable! It really reminds me of a professional wellness treatment!
- Another pro is that you only have to leave the mask on for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- The price… only 9,99 EUR for a 50 ml jar… and in my drugstore there are often promotions on L’Oréal products.
- After using this mask, my skin is smooth, fresh, hydrated and my pores are definitely smaller!
- Scrub and mask in one… I like multi-purpose products 😀
- This mask is suitable for all skin-types.
- None that I can think of!
This is a very good face mask at a very competitive price. In this range there are 2 more face masks: the Detox & Brighten treatment mask and the Purify & Mattify treatment mask. I’m sure I will test these out as well!!