A couple of months ago you could read a review of a clay mask from L’Oréal. I am very satisfied with this product. There are two more masks in this range so I wanted to try them out as well. The one I already reviewed was the ‘exfoliate and refining treatment mask’. The one of which you can read a review today is the ‘purify and mattify treatment mask’ and then there is one more that I will try out soon, the ‘detox and brighten treatment mask’.
I read a lot of promises on the L’Oréal Paris website:
“Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean. L’Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged pure clay face mask for clogged pores with the power of Eucalyptus to purify and mattify your skin in just 10 minutes. Our fresh, indulgent eucalyptus skin care formula provides a soothing and refreshing spa-like experience, while powerful pure clays penetrate deep to remove impurities and unclog pores. Purify & Mattify Pure-Clay Mask addresses your shiny and oily skin to reveal clarified, mattified, and refreshed complexion. Immediately skin appears purified and healthier. Skin looks less shiny and excess oil is reduced. Pores seem tightened and less visible, without over-drying. Use After Use. Skin looks re-energized and refreshed. Skin complexion appears fresher. Skin is visibly healthier and more beautiful.”
How to use
I always apply a mask with a brush, that way you can apply the product evenly. You’ve got to leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes before removing it with lukewarm water. L’Oréal advises to use this mask 3 times a week to have the best results. I use it only once or twice a week.
- This mask only costs 9,99 EUR and I often buy it even cheaper as my drugstore often has promotions
- The mask has a fresh and soft eucalyptus smell.
- This mask leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and mattified.
- My pores really seem smaller!
- None that I can think of!
This ‘purify and mattify’ mask is a very fine product to use, but personally I prefer the ‘exfoliate’ mask for three reasons:
- You only have to leave that mask on for 5-10 minutes (whereas this mask 10-15 mins)
- The ‘exfoliate and refining mask’ also works as a scrub, so a multi-fuctional product which saves time and money!
- I prefer the smell of the exfoliate mask, even though, the ‘purify mask’ also smells lovely!
I can’t wait to review the third and final mask of this range! You can read my review soon…