Some time ago I told you about the Maybelline Instant Anti-Age The Eraser Light Eye Concealer of which I wanted to buy another shade as the one I got wasn’t doing it for me. But everytime when I’m in my drugstore, it seems to be out of stock so I end up buying other concealers. Well that’s great for my blog as I get to review more products that way 🙂
So this time I tried out the Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer… here are my thoughts!
This is what I could read on the Rimmel website:
“Long-lasting breathable concealer with medium coverage, it helps to conceal imperfections. With it’s soft touch, the cushion applicator allows for perfect bendability and touch-ups on the go.
- Provides perfect coverage whilst letting the skin breathe
- Topped with a cushion applicator for easy application and blending
- Perfect partner to Rimmel’s breathable foundation”
How to use
Just squeeze out a bit of product. The tube has got a sponge which can be used to apply the concealer. I do apply the product with the sponge, but then I blend it in with my fingertips or beauty blender.
- light consistency
- good coverage
- doesn’t sit in any creases 🙂
- long-lasting: Rimmel says it lasts up to 25 hours… I must say that I haven’t tried that out! But the concealer stays in place during an entire day, so that’s long enough for me…
- comes in 5 shades, so there should be a shade for most skin types
- the price: 8,99 EUR, but my local drugstore often does promotions so I bought it for less (6 EUR I think it was)
- the sponge starts to smell after a couple of weeks 😦
This is a very good concealer. It does what it promises, but such a pity about the smell which is such a letdown!