I discovered the brand Rainpharma at the end of last year and I am now gladly using 3 products of them: the Faithful Faceguard (review), the Advanced Pre-Cleanser (review) and the Balming Face Polish.
In today’s beautypost you can read a review on the latter.
Here’s what I could read on the Rainpharma website:
You’ve never experienced a facial scrub like this. Skin is deeply cleansed and feels unbelievably soft.
Rainpharma is a Belgian brand which sell plant-based products for face and body. They only have stores in Flanders and Holland, but you can buy the products online.
How to use
You use the scrub on dry skin. Massage it in gently and rinse off with plenty of water. Can be used once every 7-14 days. I use it once a week.
- Hypoallergenic, so it can be used on all skintypes, even the sensitive skin (best to use it once every 14 days and don’t rub to hard)
- All ingredients are of natural origin and plant-based.
- After using the scrub, my skin feels clean and soft.
- You don’t need a lot of product, so a 50 ml jar will keep you scrubbing for plenty of months!
- Beautiful packaging.
- Comes with a little spatula.
- Soft scrub particles.
- None that I can think of!
Definitely a good product that I will likely buy again! I really am into these Rainpharma products… I think my next buy will be the toning mist 🙂