Cleansing your skin is probably the most important part in your skincare routine. And today I share with you my thoughts on a the Shiseido Beneficiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam that I haven been using for a couple of months now.
At night I always do a double cleanse. I am currently using the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil (love it!) to thoroughly cleanse my skin, followed by the Bioderma Créaline H2O to make sure all impurities are removed.
Then during my morning shower, I cleanse my face again. I have been using several products, but one I regularly buy again is the Estée Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Cleansing Refiner
Now, when I wanted to buy a new tube, it was sold out in the beauty shop, but the shop assistant recommended this cleansing foam from Shiseido that intensly hydrates and purifies the skin and also works anti-aging. It was way more expensive than the Estée Lauder cleanser, but she assured me that it was well worth the money as you only need a tiny bit of product so one tube will last for at least 6 months… As it was the shop assistant that regularly helps me out and always gives good and honest advice, I let her persuade me into buying it… now it better be good!!
Besides the convincing sales pitch, this is what I could read on the Shiseido website:
‘This rich foaming cleanser gently removes impurities and excess surface cells that may contribute to signs of aging. Foams instantly into a delicate, creamy lather, for a fresh clean feel without stripping skin of essential moisture.’
- Very economic in use. I squirt out about a pea-size amount of product and that really is enough to cleanse my face, neck and cleavage! I even use it on the sensitive eye-area!
- This cleansing foam is really hydrating.
- The cream turns into a lucious foam, which makes cleansing your skin feel very luxurious.
- My skin feels fresh and clean.
- It leaves my skin very soft and subtle and it definitely doesn’t dry out my skin like some cleansers do.
- Subtle and pleasant smell.
- Yes… it is expensive (about 49 EUR for a 125 ml tube), but this tube will last me about 8 months I guess, so as the shop assistant convinced me, it really is money well spent.
I will definitely buy this cleansing foam again and I would recommend it to anyone as it is just a fabulous and luxurious product to use! A special thank you to the shop assistant who persuaded me to buy it 🙂